Administrative Assistant Career in Atlanta, GA
Start Your Career at LYFE Marketing
LYFE Marketing is a leading social media marketing agency located in Atlanta, GA (Downtown). Our goal is to help small businesses grow through the use of social media marketing. We currently offer social media, email marketing, blogging, website design, and online advertising services. We have been in business since 2011 and each year we have continued to grow by providing affordable and reliable services to small businesses. If you are looking for a career where you’ll be able to help people, businesses, and the economy, LYFE Marketing might be the place for you.
What We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a responsible and detailed-oriented Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. These tasks include billing, bookkeeping, payroll, hiring, training, and related duties. The candidate that demonstrates these traits, and a strong work ethic, will have a high chance of being selected for this position.
- Located near Downtown Atlanta
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant, or related experience
- High attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task
- A minimum of a high school education is required. Any additional additional qualifications as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
- No experience is required to apply. Any related experience will be a plus.
Work Hours, Environment, and Compensation
- This is a full-time position (40 hours).
- Regular business hours are from 8:00AM – 6:00PM, with additional hours as required to complete assignments and occasional weekend work
Preferences (Additional skills that make you stand out)
- Proficiency in MS Office or Google Drive Applications (Spreadsheets, Documents, PowerPoints, etc.)
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Online and/or Merchant Processing Systems
- Any knowledge and/or experience in billing, accounting, human resources, or marketing