Customer Service Advisor
Atlanta GA (Full-Time)
Here is your opportunity to work for a growing startup located in the heart of Atlanta, in a young and casual work-environment, while doing valuable work.We are seeking to hire a full-time customer service advisor to join our team. You will be responsible for emailing clients who inquire about our service, answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, discussing our services, preparing contracts, and closing sales. This is not a traditional sales position that requires you to knock on doors or cold call people during the day This is more of a customer service position, involving conversations with people looking to learn more about our services.
Insight into LYFE Marketing
LYFE Marketing launched 4 years ago as a social media marketing company. Every year, our company revenues have nearly doubled. Due to tremendous growth, we are now able to employ full-time entry-level positions to aid our efforts to grow our clientele’s businesses. By applying with us, candidates will have the exciting opportunity of working for a growing startup company with potential to move up into executive positions.
- Must be located in Atlanta
- Passionate about sales and customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work-ethic
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to understand the needs of our leads and how to cater services to their needs
- Must be proactive and self-motivated
- A proactive, self-motivated team player who is committed to helping the company continue to grow and evolve.
- A minimum of a high school education is required. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on business or marketing is preferred.
- No experience is required to apply. 1-2 years of sales or customer service is preferred.
Compensation, Hours, and Environment
- Base Salary: $35,000/year (25,000K Base + Monthly Commissions)
- Environment: Regular work hours are 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., with additional hours as required to complete assignments and occasional weekend work.
Preferences (Additional skills that make you stand out)
- Broad understanding of digital marketing (Social Media, Website Design, SEO, etc.)
- Broad understanding of LYFE Marketing’s company and services
- Any previous sales, customer service, or related experience in working with small businesses