Business Development Specialist (Sales) – Remote
Join one of the fastest-growing companies in the US.
Start Your Business Development Career at LYFE Marketing
LYFE Marketing is a leading social media marketing agency located in Atlanta, GA (Downtown). We are ranked #299 on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing private companies in the US. Our goal is to help small businesses grow through the use of social media marketing. We offer a full suite of digital marketing services, including branding, social media marketing, search engine marketing, content marketing, and much more. We have been in business since 2011 and each year we have continued to grow by providing affordable and reliable services to small businesses. If you are looking for a job where you’ll be able to help people, businesses, and the economy, LYFE Marketing might be the place for you.
Why We Are Hiring for Sales Positions
Currently, we are seeking someone who can prospect, develop leads, and close new opportunities. This involves prospecting, outreach, lead nurturing, pitching, and closing sales. Our audience consist primarily of small to mid-size businesses across many industries who are looking to use social media to grow their business. We are looking for a talented individual who is passionate about sales to join our team, consult with leads about our services, and close new deals.
What We Are Looking For
We’re looking for an energetic, friendly, and positive individual with a sincere passion for sales to join our team. This individual should have strong listening and communication skills, as well as the ability to learn new concepts quickly. The candidate that demonstrates these traits, and a strong work ethic, will have a high chance of being selected for this position.
Why You Should Start Your Sales Career with LYFE Marketing
Our sales representatives will have a base pay with unlimited earnings potential. The candidate we hire will have an opportunity to earn over $55,000-$70,000/year and work in a comfortable, casual work environment. In addition, LYFE Marketing is growing fast. There may be opportunities to move-up to higher positions, such as a Director of Sales, and lead our entire sales department in the near future. If this job sounds like the career for you, read the details below.
- Consult with inbound leads (qualify leads, develop proposals, and pitch)
- Prospect small business leads in specific industries
- Launch outreach campaigns (involving emails, LinkedIn, and warm calling)
- Schedule consultation meetings with interested leads
- Develop and pitch custom proposals to interested leads
- Close new deals
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Passionate about helping small businesses
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to understand the needs of our leads and how to cater services to their needs
- A minimum of a high school education is required.
- 1-2 years of sales or customer service experience is preferred.
Compensation, Hours, and Environment
- Compensation: This role’s compensation model based on base salary plus commissions. Average reps earn between $50K-$60K per year, including commissions. High-performing reps may earn more.
- Benefits: Paid Vacation Days, Covered Parking, Health Insurance Contributions, and more perks
- Work Hours: Standard Business Hours (8:00AM-6:00PM)
Additional Skills to Stand Out
- Broad understanding of digital marketing (Social Media, Website Design, SEO, etc.)
- Broad understanding of LYFE Marketing’s company and services
- Any previous sales, customer service, or related experience in working with small businesses