Client Services Director
LYFE Marketing is looking for a Client Services Director to oversee our client services department, which includes a team of Digital Marketing Managers who perform services for our clients.
This position will be responsible for improving our service offerings to ensure we are offering the best solutions to our clients, training digital marketing managers to perform those services, and supporting the team with issues that may arise in client services.
This is a mid-level management position that is not primarily client-facing. The team you manage will be client-facing, unless you are needed for escalated issues. This position is 100% remote. We are looking for someone who excels in customer service, prides themselves on results, and dominates in problem-solving.
Insight into LYFE Marketing
LYFE Marketing is a leading internet marketing agency founded in Atlanta, GA. We have been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing private companies in the US for 3 consecutive years (2019, 2020, and 2021). Our goal is to help small businesses grow through the use of expert online marketing strategies and execution. We currently offer social media management, social media advertising, and PPC advertising services. We have been in business for 10 years and each year we have continued to grow by providing affordable and reliable services to small businesses. If you are looking for a career where you’ll be able to help people, businesses, and the economy, LYFE Marketing is the place for you.
- Increasing or maintaining the status quo of client retention rates
- Managing a group of digital marketing managers who manage online marketing campaigns for clients
- Interviewing, hiring, and training new marketing managers
- Training your team of digital marketing managers
- Resolving urgent client issues
- Managing team capacity and assigning new clients
- Developing ways to offer world-class service to our small business clients
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and grammar skills
- Strong work-ethic
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to understand the needs of our clients and how to cater services to their needs
- Must be proactive and self-motivated
- A proactive, self-motivated team player who is committed to helping the company continue to grow and evolve.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on business or marketing is preferred.
- At least 1-2 years experience in digital marketing required. We will ignore applications that do not have at least 1-2 years experience.
Compensation, Hours, and Environment
- Base Salary: Based On Experience
- Bonus: performance-based bonuses and commissions
- Hours: This is a full-time position (40 hours)
- Environment: Regular work hours are between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with additional hours as required to complete assignments and occasional weekend work.
Preferences (Additional skills that make you stand out)
- Broad understanding of digital advertising (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc.)
- Broad understanding of LYFE Marketing’s company and services
- Any digital advertising certifications (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, etc. is a plus)
- Any previous management, customer service, or related experience in working with small businesses