Director of Digital Marketing
Atlanta GA (Full-Time)
LYFE Marketing’s team is growing and filling positions in leadership, management, sales and marketing. We are seeking to hire a full-time Lead/Director of Digital Marketing to lead our team. We are on the lookout for candidates who are focused on the details, passionate about execution, and eager to help our clients grow their business. You will be responsible for managing a small team of digital specialist and communicating with a portfolio of clients every day.
Insight into LYFE Marketing
LYFE Marketing launched in 2011 as a social media marketing company. Every year, our company have seen 2x growth. Due to growth, we are now able to employ full-time entry-level positions to aid our efforts to grow our clientele’s businesses. This results in a lower, but growing compensation plans. It also presents the exciting opportunity of working for a growing company with potential to move up into higher positions. Employees will be able to do valuable work in various industries and utilize their skills to make a direct impact on business. Candidates for employment must demonstrate that they are able to work in a startup like environment.
- Must be located in Atlanta
- Passionate about digital marketing / online advertising
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and grammar skills
- Strong work-ethic
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to understand the needs of our clients and how to cater services to their needs
- Must be proactive and self-motivated
- A proactive, self-motivated team player who is committed to helping the company continue to grow and evolve.
- A minimum of a high school education is required. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on business or marketing is preferred.
- At least 1-2 years experience in digital marketing required. We will ignore applications that do not have at least 1-2 years experience.
Compensation, Hours, and Environment
- Base Salary: Starting at 40-50K (based on experience)
- Bonus: Up to 10K in performance-based bonuses
- Hours: This is a full-time position (40 hours)
- Environment: Regular work hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with additional hours as required to complete assignments and occasional weekend work.
Preferences (Additional skills that make you stand out)
- Broad understanding of digital marketing (Social Media, Website Design, SEO, Google Adwords, PPC, etc.)
- Broad understanding of LYFE Marketing’s company and services
- Any previous management, customer service, or related experience in working with small businesses