#1 ECOMMERCE CONSULTANT
Are you a small business owner or entrepreneur? Do you need help with your ecommerce efforts?
Hire An Ecommerce Consultant
Ecommerce Consulting Services – The Best Way To Boost Traffic, Raise Your Conversion Rate, And Grow Your Business
And The Best Part? We Can Work With You Regardless Of Your Experience Level Or Amount Of Resources
“It felt like we were working with colleagues rather than vendors.” – Chris Winters
|1. Complete Form||2. Schedule Call|
How Do Our Ecommerce Consulting Services Stand Out From The Others?
When you work with us, we help get you great results at a lower cost. Using a combination of relevant knowledge from our team of experts and industry technology, we can build your digital marketing services from scratch and teach you how to use these tools to promote ongoing success for your ecommerce business.
- Plans that are all or nothing
- Expensive fees
- Expensive fees
- Specialized in only one area
- Specialized in only one area
- Year-long contract
- Inadequate services with subpar results
- Smoke and mirrors
LYFE Marketing Ecommerce Consultant
- Marketing plans that are flexible
- Our prices are made for small businesses
- Our prices are made for small businesses
- Many specialists across different areas
- Many specialists across different areas
- Month-to-month contract
- Proven methods for successful ecommerce businesses
- Full transparency and access to metrics
We Know What It’s Like To Make A Small Business Successful – So Trust Us With Your Ecommerce Consultant Needs
Running a small business is a huge endeavor that can be both thrilling and stressful at the same time. You take a solid idea and dedicate your time and resources to make it successful… and then you hit a wall. In order to get your business back on track you decide to invest in digital marketing, but you have no idea where to start or how to use this strategy to your advantage.
We Were Recognized As One of Inc’s 5000 Fastest Growing Companies In The US – Rank #299
We’ve driven online sales for hundreds of our clients!
Trust us, we’ve been there. LYFE Marketing started small and had to work its way up to where we are now. We had developed our own marketing strategy so that we could survive as a company, and over time we were able to generate great success for ourselves. If we could start from the bottom and get all the way to where we are now, so can you.
And that’s why we’re dedicated to helping small businesses, because it’s hard handling everything yourself. When you work with us, we’ll assign you an ecommerce business consultant to help you through every phase of development. Tools, techniques, tricks of the trade – we’ll assist you with anything and everything you need for a successful digital marketing campaign that turns a profit.
“In the initial weeks, they spent time testing. I was able to see our cost per click significantly decrease from what we were doing before which was an early win for us. By month 2, we started getting great leads and I was able to close our first big deal. Today, we are seeing about 25-30 quality leads per month.”- Jonathan Macleod
LYFE Marketing Ecommerce Consulting: We Make It Simple
Why hire an ecommerce consultant that makes your job harder? Here at LYFE Marketing, we make it simpler for you to manage your marketing campaigns and easier for your business to succeed. Marketing management has never been more exciting and trouble-free than with our consulting services. We have three steps that help us get started with your consultation process:
Identifying Your Personal Needs
No two businesses are the same, so we first take the time to understand your individual needs. We identify information such as your goals, target audience, and budget, so we know what your marketing efforts should focus on.
Matching You With One Of Our Ecommerce Consultants
Once we get a feel for your business, we’ll set you up with one of our consultants. Everyone on our team is experienced and prepared to work within the specifications of your industry. We’ll find the right match for you!
Collaborating And Executing Your Marketing Campaign
Your assigned consultant will teach you the ins and outs of an effective marketing campaign, and how to apply this information to your own digital marketing efforts. You’ll also learn how to track your progress on different platforms, and how to hold yourself accountable for your results..
Personal Consulting, Training, And Mentorship
We believe in the resilience of small businesses, so we offer a variety of consultation services that will all help contribute to the success of your business. Whether you need personal mentorship from your consultant, step-by-step consulting for each phase of your campaign, or group coaching for you and your staff, we’ve got you covered. We also offer all of our meetings either face-to-face, through email, or through video.
When it comes to our consultation services, we don’t beat around the bush. We are direct in approach, and will give you effective strategies for managing your marketing campaign. Once you know how to set up and manage your digital platforms, you’ll be able to freely generate business. If you put in the work to maintain our strategies, you’ll see an increase in traffic and a higher rate of conversion. Our combined efforts will get you great results.
When You Choose LYFE Marketing, You Get Access To Proven Marketing Tactics
When we first founded LYFE Marketing, we were not already equipped with the years of experience that we possess now; we had to start at the beginning.
While we had a general foundation of knowledge around digital marketing, we advanced in digital marketing through trial and error and marketing our own business over the years with the same tactics we use for our clients!
Was it easy?
No. We made mistakes and we had to learn from those. We built our site, learned our way through Google and social media until we finally found the most successful practices in digital marketing.
Now, we have over 200,000 website visitors each month!
(Though we cannot promise the same results for every single client, we DO promise to share all of the tips, tricks and techniques that helped us generate results like you see above!)
With our template for success, we are able to be a guide for other small businesses to follow to achieve digital marketing success. Here are some of the things we teach:
This template cost us a great deal in terms of time and resources, but you get instant access to it with our digital marketing coaching service!
If you’re ready to grow, we’re ready to guide you!
Key Aspects Of Successful Ecommerce Campaigns
You need a growth plan that works around your business’s needs. We’ll teach you how to strategize around your brand, target audience, and budget, and offer solutions to issues that may come up along the way.
Your digital content is crucial in promoting engagement with your brand. We’ll give you techniques for bettering your web pages, advertisements, videos, and more. (We can even give you tips for improving your creation or content team.)
Increasing your digital site traffic is a crucial step in obtaining more qualified leads. We can inform you of how to navigate different digital platforms and optimize your content so that more customers engage with your brand.
Step 1: Plan Your Digital Marketing Strategy
It may be tempting to skip this step and go straight into the implementation process, but ultimately, that would slow your campaign down. It’s been shown that businesses that don’t write out a plan of action are less likely to meet their goals. Don’t put yourself at a disadvantage – work with us to develop an effective strategy that puts you on the path to success.
Step 2: Optimize Your Assets
All of your assets come together to form your brand voice, and you’re only as strong as your weakest link. With your digital presence, the goal is to make a great first impression on every customer that views your sites. If you make all of your assets appealing, engaging, and easily accessible, you’ll create an enticing digital presence that draws customers in. Remember – everything that goes into your platforms will influence whether or not customers will convert.
Step 3: Increase Conversion Rates
We know this is the most exciting part of the process, but don’t settle for minimal results when you could be achieving much more. Our goal is to help you turn high conversion rates into an even higher return on investment. We have the tools and the industry knowledge to help you maximize your number of conversions..
Ecommerce Consultant Pricing
Our team has a broad range of industry knowledge, ranging from strategy development, to digital marketing implementation, and much more. No other ecommerce business consultant can provide you with the same services that we can.
Building Customer Profiles
Developing An Effective Funnel System
Identifying What Digital Platforms Are Best For You
Launching Your Marketing Campaign
Optimizing Your Strategy
Digital Marketing Topics
Advertising On Social Media
Managing Social Media Platforms
Advertising On Search Engines
Implementing Search Engine Optimization
Content Creation And Promotion
*Examples are a small sample size*
Live Images of In-Person Consulting Workshop
|Ecommerce Marketing Consulting
(Phone Or Web Conference)
|Initial Review Fee (to assess where you are)||$75 (one-time)|
|2 Consulting Sessions Per Month (2 hours)||$325/mo|
|4 Consulting Sessions per month (4 hours)||$575/mo|
|8 Consulting Sessions per month (8 hours)||$1,000/mo|
|Need More Hours?||CONTACT US|
* Excludes flight, hotel, & daily per diem.
|In-Person Speaking, Trainings, Or Workshops (Minimum Of 1 Full Day)||PRICE|
|1 day on site||$1,500 (one-time)|
|2 days on site||$3,000 (one-time|
|3 days on site||$4,500 (one-time)|
|Need More?||CONTACT US|
|Give Your Business A Head Start With An Ecommerce Consultant: You want your business to succeed, and so do we. We’ve worked with hundreds of clients who have achieved greater success through increased site traffic, more qualified leads, and higher conversion rates, and we know your business can reach this level too. With our help, you’ll be getting more business in no time. So what are you waiting for? Take the next step with us.|
- What type of results can I expect?
- When you work with us, we give it our all. We know how to grow small businesses to 7 or 8 figures, so we’ll teach you everything you need to know. Once we go over all of the information, then the rest is up to you. When you put more work in, you’ll get more out of it.
- How many hours do I need?
- We’re available for as long as you need us, but we suggest meeting with us for at least 4 hours per month to begin with. We hope to see you about once a week in the beginning so we can get you situated with the information you need, and to keep you accountable for your marketing efforts.
- Can you help me with my current campaigns?
- Yes. You are welcome to exchange meeting hours in order for us to take a closer look at your accounts. From there, we’ll make suggestions and execute any changes you approve of.
- Who will you work with?
- Our team will perform an initial call, in which we take the time to understand your business and assess your goals, audience, and marketing needs. Once this is completed, one of our ecommerce consultants will be assigned to your account. This person will be experienced in your field, and able to help you with whatever you need.
- How will you learn my business?
- We’ll ask you a lot of questions about your business and what you want from our services. First, we’ll send you a questionnaire, which will ask you to describe your business, goals, and any challenges you’d like specialized help with. Next, there will be an on-boarding call. This is where we’ll go into an in-depth discussion with you to make sure we’re on the same page, and that we can proceed on your path to success.
- Can you write or design content for me?
- The purpose of our consultation service is to educate you about marketing campaigns and provide you the tools to make progress with your business. This is a great opportunity for you to get your hands dirty with your own assets, but if you need some extra help, we can make an arrangement to help you. You can trade in some of your hours in order for your assigned consultant to assist you with your content creation needs.
Contracts & Setup
- How long are contracts?
- We start with an initial 3 month contract because we want to work with business owners who are serious about growing their business. Once the initial contract is up, we will service your consultations on a month-to-month basis. You can choose to cancel your services at any time, along with a 30-day digital notice. Your sessions will be cancelled after those 30 days are up, but we hope you keep us updated of your success in the future.
- Are there any setup fees?
- Yes. There is a one-time setup that is used to get started on consulting your business. Here, we’ll assess your goals, review any current marketing campaigns you may have, and gain access to some of your accounts.
- How soon can I get started?
- You can fill out our contract form whenever you’re ready to get started with us. A member of our sales team will get in contact with you about your contract, and will work out a proposal with you. Once you approve of the proposal, you can on-board the following Monday. NOTE: In order to start on the upcoming Monday, all proposals must be signed by Thursday at 5 PM.