Start your Career at LYFE Marketing
We’re looking for a responsible and detailed-oriented Office Manager to perform a variety of administrative and HR tasks. These tasks include billing, payroll, hiring, training, and related duties. The candidate that demonstrates these traits and the ability to perform these tasks will have a high chance of being selected for this position.
Career Path for Office Managers
LYFE Marketing is a fast-growing agency (1501% growth in 3-years), which means that there will be likely be many opportunities to advance your career here. Office Administrators may advance their career path to do more administrative work, related to an Executive Assistant, Controller, or General Manager. Or they may advance into more of a HR role, related to becoming a Recruiter, Benefits Administrator, Chief Happiness Officer, and so on.
Why LYFE Marketing?
LYFE Marketing is a leading digital marketing agency located in Atlanta, GA (Downtown). Our goal is to help small businesses grow through the use of social media marketing. Small businesses are the backbone of our economy and we exist to serve them. If you are looking for a career where you’ll be able to help people, businesses, and the economy, LYFE Marketing is the place for you.
- Located near Downtown Atlanta
- Proven experience in an administrative or HR role
- High attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task
- A minimum of a high school education is required. Any additional additional qualifications as an Administrator or Secretary will be a plus.
- No experience is required to apply. Any related experience will be a plus.
Work Hours, Environment, and Compensation
- This is a full-time position (40 hours).
- Regular business hours are from 8:00AM – 6:00PM, with additional hours as required to complete assignments and occasional weekend work
Preferences (Additional skills that make you stand out)
- Proficiency in MS Office or Google Drive Applications (Spreadsheets, Documents, PowerPoints, etc.)
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Online and/or Merchant Processing Systems
- Any knowledge and/or experience in billing, accounting, human resources, or marketing