Videographer / Photographer
Atlanta GA (Full-Time)
LYFE Marketing is looking for an energetic and outgoing Videographer / Photographer to lead our clients to success. If you have a passion for videography and photography, and desire to make a real impact and help businesses thrive, KEEP READING!
As a Creative Director, you will work with our clients to shoot stunning videos and photography for their business. You will be responsible for developing the creative vision for their projects, planning shoots, coordinating with models, and shooting their projects. You will be able to delegate editing to our video/photo editor and direct them accordingly to bring your vision to life. This role is a digital marketing position located at our headquarters in Downtown Atlanta. We are looking for someone who excels in customer service, prides themselves on results, and dominates in problem-solving.
Insight into LYFE Marketing
LYFE Marketing is a leading internet marketing agency located in Atlanta, GA (Downtown). We recently ranked #299 on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing private companies in the US. Our goal is to help small businesses grow through the use of expert online marketing strategies and execution. We currently offer a full-suite of digital marketing services, including creative services, social media, website design, SEO and PPC advertising services. We have been in business since 2011 and each year we have continued to grow by providing affordable and reliable services to small businesses. If you are looking for a job where you’ll be able to help people, businesses, and the economy, LYFE Marketing is the place for you!
- Must be located in Atlanta
- Passionate about videography and photography
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and grammar skills
- Strong work-ethic
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to understand the needs of our clients and how to cater services to their needs
- Must be proactive and self-motivated
- A proactive, self-motivated team player who is committed to helping the company continue to grow and evolve.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on film, photography, business, or marketing is preferred.
- At least 2 years experience in videography or photography. We will ignore applications that do not have at least 1-2 years experience.
Compensation, Hours, and Environment
- Base Salary: Based On Experience
- Bonus: performance-based bonuses and commissions
- Hours: This is a full-time position (40 hours)
- Environment: Regular work hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with additional hours as required to complete assignments and occasional weekend work.
Preferences (Additional skills that make you stand out)
- Broad understanding of digital marketing (Social Media, Website Design, SEO, Google Adwords, PPC, etc.)
- Broad understanding of LYFE Marketing’s company and services
- Any previous management, customer service, or related experience in working with small businesses