Digital Marketing Internship
Atlanta GA (Part-Time / Contract Position)
LYFE Marketing is growing and we are seeking to hire Digital Marketing Interns to join our team. We are on the lookout for candidates who have a passion for digital marketing. Your tasks will vary from managing social media, websites, email marketing, blogging, and SEO projects. This role is 35% client-facing and 65% specialists work.
Insight into LYFE Marketing
LYFE Marketing is ranked #299 in the Inc. 5000 list for fastest growing companies in the US. We are a leading social media marketing agency located in Atlanta, GA (Downtown). Our goal is to help small businesses grow through the use of expert online marketing strategies and execution. We currently offer social media, website design, SEO and PPC advertising services. We have been in business since 2011 and each year we have continued to grow by providing affordable and reliable services to small businesses. If you are looking for a job where you’ll be able to help people, businesses, and the economy, LYFE Marketing might be the place for you!
- Must be located in Atlanta
- Passionate about marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and grammar skills
- Strong work-ethic
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to understand the needs of our clients and how to cater services to their needs
- Must be proactive and self-motivated
- A minimum of a high school education is required. A recent graduate or senior pursuing a degree in marketing, business, or public relations is preferred.
- No experience is required to apply. 1-2 years of digital marketing experience is preferred.
Compensation, Hours, and Environment
- Pay: First 1-2 weeks of training is UNPAID. After the training period, pay ranges between $10-14 per hour.
- Hours: This is a temp/part-time position, which may result in a permanent full-time offer in the future. Flexible hours ranging from 20-40 hours per week.
- Environment: Regular work hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Preferences (Additional skills that make you stand out)
- Understanding of Popular Email platforms such as MailChimp or Constant Contact
- Understanding of WordPress, hosting, plugins and HTML code
- Broad understanding of LYFE Marketing’s company and services
- Any previous customer service or related experience