Social Media Specialist (Entry-level)
Atlanta GA (Full-Time)
We are seeking energetic and motivated people to manage social media campaigns. Social media specialist are expected to manage various social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. You will be responsible for creating unique content, managing sponsored ads, growing various fan bases and monitoring/interacting with all community feedback.
Insight into LYFE Marketing
LYFE Marketing launched in 2011 as a social media marketing company. Every year, our company have seen 2x growth. Due to growth, we actively recruit full-time entry-level positions to aid our efforts to grow our clientele’s businesses. This results in a lower, but growing compensation plans. It also presents the exciting opportunity of working for a growing company with potential to move up into higher positions. Employees will be able to do valuable work in various industries and utilize their skills to make a direct impact on business. Candidates for employment must demonstrate that they are able to work in a startup-like environment.
- Must be located in Atlanta
- Passionate about social media
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- General understanding of various social media platforms
- Strong work-ethic
- Ability to brainstorm and strategize social media initiatives based on client goals
- Ability to analyze data/metrics and create reports
- A proactive, self-motivated team player who is committed to helping the company continue to grow and evolve.
- A minimum of a college education is required. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on marketing is preferred.
- No experience is required. 1-2 years of using Facebook, Twitter and blogs for business is preferred.
Work Hours, Environment and Compensation
- This is a full-time position (40 hours) mixed with work from home and office hours.
- Regular work hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with additional hours as required to complete assignments and occasional weekend work
Preferences (Additional skills that make you stand out)
- Graphic design abilities
- Knowledge of social media tools & applications
- Facebook advertising experience