Social Media Associate
Atlanta GA (Full-Time)
We are seeking energetic and motivated people to manage social media campaigns. Social media associates are expected to manage various social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. You will be responsible for creating unique content, growing the follower/fan base and monitoring/interacting with all community feedback.
Insight into LYFE Marketing
LYFE Marketing just launched 3 years ago as a social media marketing company. Every year, our company revenues have nearly doubled. Due to tremendous growth, we are now able to employ full-time entry-level positions to aid our efforts to grow our clientele’s businesses. However, our company is still relatively small compared to larger firms. This results in a lower, but growing compensation plan. It also presents the exciting opportunity of working for a growing startup company with potential to move up into higher positions. Employees will be able to do valuable work in various industries and utilize their skills to make a direct impact on business. Candidates for employment must demonstrate that they are able to work in a startup enviroment.
- Must be located in Atlanta
- Passionate about social media
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- General understanding of various social media platforms
- Strong work-ethic
- Ability to brainstorm and strategize social media initiatives based on client goals
- Ability to analyze data/metrics and create reports
- A proactive, self-motivated team player who is committed to helping the company continue to grow and evolve.
- A minimum of a high school education is required. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on marketing is preferred.
- No experience is required. 1-2 years of using Facebook, Twitter and blogs for business is preferred.
Work Hours, Environment and Compensation
- This is a full-time position (32-40 hours) mixed with work from home and office hours.
- Regular work hours are 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., with additional hours as required to complete assignments and occasional weekend work
- Salary starting at 20-25k based on experience ($10/hr)
Preferences (Additional skills that make you stand out)
- Graphic design abilities
- Knowledge of social media tools & applications