Social Media Strategist
LYFE Marketing is seeking an experienced social media strategist to lead our social media managers to success in serving our clients. You will be expected to develop and improve our social media strategy to increase our client results. This involves developing new procedures and training our team on the best practices. You will be expected to manage the results of the strategy and make updates when appropriate. If you are passionate about social media strategy, analyzing top performing campaigns, and training a motivated staff, then KEEP READING.
As a Social Media Strategist, you will be the “brains” of our social media approach. This is not a client-facing position. Instead, you will work internally with our staff to craft the best social media approach and manage the progress on an ongoing basis. You will step-in to train, coach, brainstorm, and stay up to date with the best-practices for social media. This position involves strong creative, analytical, and social media skills.
Insight into LYFE Marketing
LYFE Marketing is a leading social media marketing agency with fully remote operations. We recently ranked #299 on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing private companies in the US. Our goal is to help small businesses grow through the use of expert online marketing strategies and execution. We currently offer social media, PPC advertising, and email marketing services. We have been in business for over 10 years while providing affordable and reliable services to small businesses. If you are looking for a job where you’ll be able to help people, businesses, and the economy, LYFE Marketing is the place for you
- Passionate about Social Media Marketing
- At least 1-2 Years of Social Media Experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and grammar skills
- Strong work-ethic
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to understand the needs of our clients and how to cater services to their needs
- Must be proactive and self-motivated
- A proactive, self-motivated team player who is committed to helping the company continue to grow and evolve.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on business, marketing, or journalism is preferred.
- At least 1-2 years experience in digital marketing required. We will ignore applications that do not have at least 1-2 years experience.
Compensation, Hours, and Environment
- Base Salary: Based On Experience
- Bonus: performance-based bonuses and commissions
- Hours: This is a full-time position (40 hours)
- Environment: Regular work hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with additional hours as required to complete assignments and occasional weekend work.
Preferences (Additional skills that make you stand out)
- Broad understanding of Social Media and Content Creation
- Broad understanding of LYFE Marketing’s company and services
- Strong writing and editing abilities
- Any related certifications (Hootsuite, HubSpot, DigitalMarketer, etc. is a plus)
- Any previous management, customer service, or related experience in working with small businesses