SEO Content Specialist
LYFE Marketing is seeking a full-time, experienced SEO Content Specialist to join our internal marketing team to increase organic search results. If you are passionate about optimizing webpages for SEO, then KEEP READING!
As a SEO Content Specialist, you will be working on optimizing our website content. You will expected to write the best SEO content to beat our competitors. You will expected to optimize webpages with Yoast SEO. You will be responsible for implementing best-practices for SEO, which include internal link building, external link building, keyword research, and related tasks.
This position involves strong analytical and copywriting skills. Our SEO performance depends on having better webpages than our competitors, and that is the focus of this role. This is a full-time remote position.
Insight into LYFE Marketing
LYFE Marketing is a leading social media marketing agency located in Atlanta, GA (Downtown). We recently ranked #299 on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing private companies in the US. Our goal is to help small businesses grow through the use of expert online marketing strategies and execution. We currently offer social media, PPC advertising, and email marketing services. We have been in business for over 10 years while providing affordable and reliable services to small businesses. If you are looking for a job where you’ll be able to help people, businesses, and the economy, LYFE Marketing is the place for you
- Passionate about Search Engine Optimization and Content Writing
- At least 2 Years of SEO Experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and grammar skills
- Strong work-ethic
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to understand the needs of our clients and how to cater services to their needs
- Must be proactive and self-motivated
- A proactive, self-motivated team player who is committed to helping the company continue to grow and evolve.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on business or marketing is preferred.
- At least 1-2 years experience in digital marketing required. We will ignore applications that do not have at least 1-2 years experience.
Compensation, Hours, and Environment
- Base Salary: Based On Experience
- Bonus: performance-based bonuses and commissions
- Hours: This is a full-time position (40 hours)
- Environment: Regular work hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with additional hours as required to complete assignments and occasional weekend work.
Preferences (Additional skills that make you stand out)
- Broad understanding of WordPress and Search Engine Optimization
- Broad understanding of LYFE Marketing’s company and services
- Strong writing and editing abilities
- Any related certifications (Hootsuite, HubSpot, DigitalMarketer, etc. is a plus)
- Any previous management, customer service, or related experience in working with small businesses