ROYCE’ – SEO Case Study
Image Credit: ROYCE’
Current First Page Rankings
New Google Keywords
Revenue From Organic Traffic
ROYCE’ is a chocolate manufacturing company based in Hokkaido, Japan. They have been crafting high-quality chocolates since 1983, and have expanded to include locations in the United States.
ROYCE’ came to LYFE Marketing to improve their search engine rankings.
Social Ad Results
- 8 focus keywords
- 26 starting first page rankings for non-branded keywords, developed into 136 first page rankings
- 2,000 new Google Keywords
- $302,375.59 in revenue generated from organic traffic
- Keyword research and implementation
- Blog creation
- Focused on keywords used most by target audience
- Gained more attention through blog readers
ROYCE’ came to us to get help with their SEO efforts, and we’ve helped them achieve great success. Through proper keyword implementation and blog development, we helped them generate over 100 new first page rankings and over $300,000 in revenue from organic traffic.
Launch Project Now!
We’ve driven over 2,137,349 leads for clients through digital marketing.
Fill in the form below to schedule a call with us.
“LYFE Marketing made it possible for our business to focus on what we do best. Their knowledge and expertise has freed up valuable time. One of the best agencies I’ve worked with and I highly recommend them”